- Category: About Us
Now as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in utmost eagerness, and in our love for you—so we want you to excel also in this generous undertaking.
|Dere har jo overflod av alt: av tro og tale, av kunnskap og iver og av den kjærlighet dere har fra oss. Så må dere også med denne gaven vise deres overflod!
--2 Kor 8:7
There are many ways you can give to Mindekirken. Gifts of time, talent and treasure are all expressions of our gratitude to God. Consider serving on a Ministry Team or sharing your time and talents.
Mindekirken relies on financial gifts to fufill our mission and ministry. Members are encouraged to participate in the annual giving campaign to support operational needs.
Contributions are received in the following ways:
1. Offerings are collected during the Sunday morning worship service.
Remember: If you are giving with cash and would like it recorded to your giving statement, please use an envelope in the pew rack. Be sure to include your name and address as well as the designation. If giving by check, an envelope is not needed.
2. You can mail your contribution to:
924 E 21st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404-2952
Remember: When making a contribution by check, please record the designation in the memo section of the check.
3. Automated Giving Program. Simply Giving® - is an automated giving program endorsed by Thrivent Financial Bank that is a safe and reliable way to give conveniently. Read more how Simply Giving® can help you and Mindekirken.
4. Credit Card. Mindekirken PayPal account is for those who wish to use a credit card (for regular giving or to pay for special events). Read more about how PayPal can make it easy to donate to a special project or pay for your Lutefisk dinner tickets!
5. Gifts of Stock. Stock can be given through Mindekirken’s account with Scott Trade. Please notify Magne Hatlevik, church bookkeeper at 612.877.8061 or email at JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING of any stock donations.
Remember: We cannot assign a value for gifts of stock or non-cash gifts. You will be entitled to a tax deduction based on the value as determined under IRS regulations.
Stock must be received by our broker by December 31 to be included on your current year contribution statement.
6. Estate Planning. Wills can designate Mindekirken as the beneficiary. Contact your attorney.
|Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
--2 Corinthians 9:7
|Enhver skal gi det han har bestemt seg for i sitt hjerte, ikke med ulyst eller av tvang. For Gud elsker en glad giver.
Mindekirken greatly appreciates your support! Tusen Takk!